Sunday, February 12, 2012

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.” - Ernst Haas

Photography. Sort of becoming my life here. I lost count of how many of my friends have told me that I take too many pictures. And all my AFS friends joke that "where ever Ally is, so is her camera", or whenever a photo needs to be taken the first person everyone turns to is me, not that I mind :)

So this past week, again has been pretty normal, I guess I am falling into a pattern, finally getting used to things here :)
I had photography and everything. Ran. Had tests in school. The norm.

On Friday I didnt go out. I just stayed home and did work for my Psychology VHS class for my high school back in the US. On Saturday my cousins came over and we had home made paella for lunch. 
Then after that I went for a run (despite basically no motivation) and then went out with Julian who happened to be coming to Malaga for a few hours. We didnt do much, except last night was kick off to the Carnival Celebrations that will continue next weekend. 





Now for some more 365 challenge pics:






and just a couple more pictures I really like:







No comments:

Post a Comment