Saturday, January 28, 2012

Once you're halfway home, you know that you can probably get the rest of the way there. -- Janis Ian

This week marks my halfway point. I have been here for five months, and I have five months left.
I can´t decide if I should be excited that Im halfway to home, or sad because half my year here is already gone.

Well...nothing really happened this week. I just took a million pictures, like usual.
Oh! On Wednesday I went running with my friend from school. So that was good.

I don´t really have much to say this week. So Ill just throw some dates out that I know I am doing things so all you can be just as excited as me for these next five months, becuase, trust me, they are jammed to thier capacity of things to do, and I still want to do more. I dont have enough time left!!

Alright:
Feb. 4-5 AFS orientation in Malaga<3
Last week in Feb. - vacation to Panticosa in the north of Spain to go skiing, por finn! Nieve :)
March 18 - Half Marathon (except, i think my family is doing some big get together that weekend, so they are looking for a different half marathon for me that is around the same time)
March 30 - SWITZERLAND!!!! for the week, to visit Annika <3
I am returning from Switzerland on April 5th, and then that whole weekend will be celebrating easter, and here they have huge parades, and festivals!
The week after I go to Switzerland, Lyla is coming to visit! April is just packed with great stuff :)
Plus, the last week in april is the Feria in Sevilla, so i might go and experience some feria.
May is pretty boring.
June = last month here....June 20ish is my last day of school, and I will have two weeks of summer in spain before I come back home in the first week in July.

I will download some more photos this week. But for now, check out my facebook for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment