Monday, December 19, 2011

The sixth day of christmas

I skipped yesterday, but thats okay because now, the 12th day of christmas will actually be christmas. Doing these posts everyday reminds me why I dont do this normally. I simply don´t have that kind of time.

On the sixth day of christmas my host brother played with me 6 games of playstation,
5 games of wii
4 minutes of winning
3 hours of losing
2 sore arms
and all instead of studying for my trimestrales.

Well..this was actually yesterday. nothing really happened today worth writing down. Mhm. I played way too many video games yesterday. We started playing that playstation game that has the censor, so you play the game with your physical movements. Man. that game is tiring. I could hardly lift my arms after. Pablo won that, well i won once. But thats all. And then we played MarioKart Wii (much less tiring) and I won that, basically after he lost 3 times in a row (getting second...) he just gave up. Pablo thoroughly enjoys winning, and does not take it so well when he loses. Today is also Pablo´s 11th birthday. Felicidades Pablo! :) I am going to the movies this afternoon with him and Karina (she helps out around the house, but its like shes family, shes also not much older than me). Anddd on top of all that...I took a chemistry exam today...probably didnt do too well, but whatever. And i still have a biology exam this week (on wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment