Saturday, December 17, 2011

The fifth day of Christmas

On the fifth day of christmas I spent the day downtown speaking too much english,
eating american food,
taking pictures,
more conversations,
and I still have a trimestrale.

Today I spent with Julian in Malaga (speaking english, all day...) We also went to an american resteraunt and ate burgers, then after seeked out a place that sold muffins (also considered an american food). I decided that it is okay, becuase some days it is nice to get a good dose of american stuff. We went to the alcazaba and to the port, where i took tons of more pictures (but still less that usual). We talked so much, about basically everything. About how it doesnt feel like christmas (at all..), how we have been feeling being exchange students and all, stuff like that. I also got asked for directions again...I literally cannot go a single day without being asked for directions. Luckily though, today the people asked me for directions in english, and they asked me where the entrance was to the Alcazaba, which I knew! sooo success!! Now I am going to go watch Mr Poppers Penguins with my host family....instead of studying or doing my journalism homework :)

No comments:

Post a Comment