Friday, December 16, 2011

The fourth day of christmas

On the fourth day of christmas my teachers let me leave four hours early,
gave me more good grades
more conversations
and one more trimestral in chemistry.

Today was actually quite humorous. We went to first period (math class) where we took a 5 question trimestral... only 5 questions? I dont understand how 5 questions here (the same type of questions I had a at home...) take me and hour, and the whole class an hour to do, when at home i had an hour to do 25 question math tests, sometimes more. I am still trying to figure that one out. Then after math I went to Biology, where we reviewed to for the recuperacion, which no one HAS to take, we are just taking it to make our grades a 7 or 8 instead of a 6...
Then after that we had a study hall where the teacher never came, and we all decided that since our next three classes are unimportant (we have already taken the trimestrals for these classes which means we wont learn anything else in these classes until after the holidays...) so we left. However, only some of the teachers agreed to let us leave, so in escence we had to "sneak" out the front gate. Which was hilarious..becuase my class has around 20 kids...so its sort of hard to just "sneak" out...

So, in writing my fourth day of christmas thing i had a bit of a debate...i couldnt decide whether to say they let me leave four hours early, or mention how many times i got asked for directions today....I swear, if I got a dollar for everytime someone asks me for directions, I´d be rich! And the annoying part is, its not that i dont understand what they are asking me, i can never give them answer becuase i simply dont know the names of roads....except my street and the main street that I walk on to get places. I also dont know a lot of the names of places...so therefore i am not that good at helping people, even though I really wish I could.
Being asked for directions makes me feel like i fit in more, because if they are asking me for directions, they obvioulsy think i am spanish and that I look spanish and everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment