Tuesday, December 20, 2011

the seventh day of christmas

On the seventh day of christmas my host mom went with me to 7 different dress shops
6 different shoe stores
5 tourist shops
4 jewelry stores
3 random shops
2 grocery stores
and all instead of going into school :)

I actually didnt go into that many stores, but roughly I did. Maria and I didnt go to school today (becuase nothing important happens in the week before vacation, my school probably had about 5 kids per class today...and it will be like that for the rest of the week.) to go shopping for dresses and other stuff for New Years.
I have to go to school tomorrow becuase i have that recuperacion for biology, that i dont even have to take. And i am pretty sure no one is going to go to school on friday, and I am not sure about thursday, I might not. I  might go shopping again, but with theresa.
Who knows?  Gotta love spain:)

Man..only like 4 days or something til christmas...it doesnt feel like christmas at all

No comments:

Post a Comment