Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The eighth day of christmas

On the eighth day of christmas I arrived at school with 8 kids of 23.
7 students by 9am
6 students by 10am
and at lunch we all left.
no school tomorrow
nor on friday
2 days extra for holiday
and i passed almost all of my classes.

When I got to school this morning, I walked into our first class to discover literally only 8 kids had come to school. (in my class) Only the kids that had to retake tests and stuff like that (I had my biology recuperacion). And bascially as soon as the kids took their test they left. At lunchtime ,after my biology test, I left too. We are allowed to. Aparently since we already took all our tests we cant learn anything in our classes the week before vacation, so no one goes. I technically am supposed to have school tomorrow and on friday, but im not going because no one else is...

Also, the trimester ended so I recieved my grades, I passed all of them pretty well, except for a 3 in Lengua. But...thats lengua so its okay. Only two other kids in my class passed ALL of the classes, everyone else failed at least one, but some people failed 2, 3, 4, 5, even as many as 8 classes failed. Another difference, is that the teacher in first period who told us our grades (i think they are also online) didnt call everyone up one at a time to look at your grades, she said them out loud so everyone knows what grades everyone has.

I dont remember exactly what I have...but its something like this:
English: 9
Math: 8
Lengua: 3
science for the contemporary world: 7
Philosophy: 7
French: 8
Biology: 6 (but i think my recuperacion that i took today bumped it to a 7 or 8)
chemistry: 6
PE: 8
proyecto: 5 (becuase my group never fills me in on what i need to do..but its still passing so whatever)

No comments:

Post a Comment