Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The first day of christmas.

Soo...becuase I am bored and Id rather not study (I have a math exam tomorrow on trigonometry, a lengua test on spanish grammar...which i am gunna fail, and a french test. in spain.) since today is 12 days until christmas (i think...I hope I can count..but who knows) I am going to do a small post each day about my twelve days of christmas as an AFS student. I will also try my best to correlate to the song...so by the end I will have a twelve days of christmas song, AFS version!

Alright, so on the first day of christmas my teachers gave to me a trimestral and books to study.

A trimestral is basically like a final, except here they have trimesters, and instead of a half way point for midterms, they have two third of the way points, i guess thats how it would be explained... and this test is on everything we have learned since september. However...my school doesn´t really have trimestrals, every other school does and all my AFS friends are freaking out about them, cause cmon...who wants to do their finals in a foreign language? I mean, they are hard enough already. I do have a trimestral tomorrow for lengua, along side two normal tests, as I already said. And on monday i have a trimestral in Chemistry, actually my first test ever in chemistry, so this should be interesting. Now...I should study....

No comments:

Post a Comment