Thursday, March 29, 2012

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig

So, I go to SWITZERLAND tomorrow. I am more excited than you could know.
All day Pablo hasn´t been in school, and niether have I because of a huge strike that the whole country is participating in. Tons of busses are shut down, airplanes, grocery stores, schools, etc. So Pablo got to hear me tell him a million times about my excitement about going to Switzerland. So, I told him again right after I officially printed out my boarding pass, and he just looks at me and goes, "Great. I´m going to school." and then walked away. Oh, Pablo. What will I do without you?

I am trying to remember what has happened since my last post, which I suppose was more than a week ago. I have been pretty busy. Well, school wise I have had a bunch of tests lately. I got an 8 on my philosophy test, an 8.5 on the essay for philosophy. I got an 8 on a math test, that everyone had failed the week before. I actually had a long conversation in my biology class about how I get better grades than the rest of the kids in my class, and the teacher told them to be ashamed. And they all just said it was because I am just really smart, and that no matter what language it was in I´d get good grades :) I think it´s becuase of the work hard, never rest american ethics that I have grown up seeing.

I went to a small town called Mijas in Malaga for my photography class last Saturday, it was  a cute little town, but it rained. Of course, the one day we go to go on a class trip, it rains. It never rains here. But when it does, it is absolutly the most inconvienient time.

I still took good shots though. here are a few:












This was a class favorite :)
Well, thats all for now, I shoudl get a good nights sleep before all my traveling tomorrow! I will make sure to take TONS of photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment