Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Happiness is a summer breeze, sand between your toes, and your best friend by your side."

Its warming up here in Málaga, reaching 80 degrees by 11am. School is becoming like it always does in May and June, when you just want out so you can go to the beach. I am already more tan than I was when I came here last September, when I get home half you guys probably wont even recognize me because my skin will be so dark. Just kidding, my skin doesnt have that capability.

Life is good. Nothing to exciting is happening. I went to fuegirola a couple weekends ago for an international food fair, that was cool. And I went to visit a friend of mine in Almuñecar with Kate last weekend. We had a blast. It was cloudy and rainy on saturday, but on Sunday it was beautiful, so we went in the pool.








I do not have school today because of a strike at my school, so my friends and I are going to the beach with Mariely and Anca. So hasta luego! Time to go to the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment