Sunday, June 26, 2011

Maria

My host sister is so nice! I cannot wait to live with her and her family in Malaga. She told me a lot about the school systems (even though we will be going to two different schools) and she filled me in on lots of things i should know before I go there. The whole time all I kept on saying was how excited I was and how I could not wait. Because I just can't wait!

Her family sounds really laid back but still seem as though they are there for support too. They are a very religious family and I am not, but I think it will be a nice challenge, going to church in spanish.

She also told me that spanish people are very lazy. That made me laugh, because everyone thinks that americans are fat, but they complain and say we are really active too. She also said they dont have as many sport oppurtunities there as here, not even close. But I am a runner, so hopefully I will find a run while I am there to do. Maria also wants me to help her get more active as well.

I can already tell that Maria and I are going to get along very well while I am there. I cannot wait!

two more months <3

No comments:

Post a Comment